|photo: 619 sports|
what a day for strategically occupying a universe! and i have converged on the infinite, comprehending eternity and stuff. let's recap:
1. problem solved! shrodinger's cat is, was and shall ever be a zombie (both dead and alive).
2. by leading horses to water, i often tip a delicate balance on their free-will/ determinism continuum causing them to at least take a sip.
3. i bought an island where trees fall in the forest and no one knows hears them.
4. jesus christ is now more popular than ever. efforts were re-doubled to make 'ghandi' and 'mohamed' curse-words too, but culture remained largely arbitrary.
5. carp(eh) diem is some sort of springtime that the fish are celebrating in canada (see photo).
|"sieze the day!" exclaimed|
untold numbers of these literarily
inclined fish. (photo: sanbeiji)
in other news: noam chomsky is coming to uo.
|photo: andrew rusk|
though he has a history of theorizing some very radical and avant garde material, when speaking mr. chomsky comes across rather calm for an 82-year-old political activist, anarchy theorist and m.i.t. professor. his speaking style is even-keel and his material is fascinating.
tomorrow (wed. april 20th) at 7:00 pm
university of oregon, columbia 150 (campus map)